Acupuncture for Chronic Conditions
Acupuncture has been used for over 3,000 thousand years to address many chronic conditions. It can provide help even when conventional western medicine cannot.
Personally, I have witnessed the struggles of family and friends with a variety of autoimmune conditions as well as managing the side effects of cancer treatments. Helping people through these times called me to pursue this type of healing work and is the reason my days feel complete and fulfilling.
Acupuncture is not a cure – it is a way to help manage many of the symptoms of illnesses and improve quality of life.
Here’s how Acupuncture-Advantage can help:
- Lessen flare-up frequency and duration
- Help minimize side effects of treatments or medications
- Ease nausea and fatigue
- Lift depression and reduce anxiety
- Improve sleep so your body has time to heal itself
- Minimize pain
- Treatments for family members to reduce their stress
Follow our blog to read about what the scientific research shows.
Below is a partial list of conditions shown to be responsive to Acupuncture (if you do not see your condition listed, it does not mean we cannot help, please call the office). You may also click here to see what The World Health Organization says acupuncture can treat.
- Arthritis (all types including Rheumatoid and Osteo)
- Crohne’s disease
- Diabetes, non-insulin-dependent
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neuropathy & Neuralgia
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Radicular and pseudoradicular pain syndrome
- Raynaud syndrome, primary
- Stroke rehabilitation